In this webinar, Cara Hale Alter takes the core concepts from her book The Credibility Code and adapts them for virtual meetings. She’ll provide nutrient-rich information on cultivating “Visible Credibility” — the ability to project confidence and competence so that your value is on full display. Additionally, she’ll offer tips for looking your best on video, building rapport through nonverbal cues and establishing expertise by seamlessly navigating the virtual medium. Topics include:
- Webcam rules for posture, voice, and eye contact
- Simple framing and lighting techniques to boost your image
- Tips for choosing the right medium (video, telephone, email) for the situation
- Why we get “Zoom fatigue” and how to counteract it
- The distinction between cognitive and affective trust, and why both are vital!
Because we're collectively learning to navigate the virtual nature of our communication and connections, this webinar is intended for all groups.
Cara Hale Alter - Speechskills